Thursday, April 26, 2007

Over 300 REVIT Jobs posted here

It's starting to look like a good REVIT user has got wings ! ....what I mean by that is if you get yourself trained up on REVIT, learn how to manage worksets, learn to be able to make families and perhaps start to get a handle on the BIM aspect you can pick your job and location around the world. With the introduction of REVIT Structure and MEP to compliment the Architecture it's starting to gain some serious steam. And if my better judgement is correct I would say...a shortage of experienced users is in the making. Steve Stafford has created another great blog specifically for posting REVIT jobs and as you will see from the links below, the world is the limit. There is really nothing like having the skill set that allows you to travel the world. It's a great feeling ! For those of you who haven't jumped on the REVIT wave. . . . . . what on earth are you waiting for !! Here are some REVIT job sites you should bookmark. Steve Stafford's Blog http://www.revitjobs.blogspot.com/ REVIT City job postimngs http://www.revitcity.com/jobs.php/ 264 REVIT jobs posted here and more added every single day ! http://autocad.jobs.monster.com/jobsearch.asp?q=revit&re=0&sort=rv&tm=&sq=autocad&aj=revit You may also notice that Autodesk thenselves are looking for REVIT people !! Does that not send a bit of a message ? Get REVIT trained now from > CADclips

1 comment:

Daryl Gregoire said...

A message to the Google humans and the Google Robots > Unlock my blog !

I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Every Monday I send the same stupid reply message to Google after they send me the same stupid automated apology on behalf of the Google Robots for locking down my blog. It's been 9 weeks since REVIT ROCKS has been locked down wothout warning.

I will get back into blogging as I own www.revitrocks.com anyway but with a different 'non-free' provider that is FOR SURE.

In the mean time if anyone is reading this I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Google Blogger sucks !