Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
These families are located in the Casework and Specialty Equipment folders (categories) of the REVIT Library.
If you want a variation of one of these families just click on it, then click Edit Type on the Properties Palette. Then Duplicate it and name it. Then change some of the Type Parameters and Bob's your Uncle !.
The counter top families have grips and you can stretch them around but only in a Plan view.
Do some investigation by checking out the different Type Parameters on each individual Family.
Sunday, August 07, 2011
CADclips has a virtual REVIT Tutorial / Training APP.
CADclips has started releasing their REVIT Video Training Tutorials in both MP4 and M4V for the iPod, iPhone and iPad !
After all, why not use your hand held Apple Device to Learn REVIT ? We all have one.
Now you can Learn REVIT while sitting on the bus or sitting on the john !
YOU DECIDE : )
Below is a sample REVIT CADclip Tutorial in MV4 format Zipped up for your iPhone along with basic directions on getting the video onto your iPhone.
This is the raw video file.
This is a zipped version of the file.
1. Download the zip file above and unzip it somewhere.
2. Plug your iPhone into your computer.
3. Sync the iPhone with iTunes
4. Note that your iPhone now shows up in iTunes as a Device with different folders below it including 'Movies'.
5. Click into the iPhone 'Movies' folder.
6. Drag and drop the unzipped RAC-2011-SECTION-BUBBLES.M4V video file to the iPhone 'Movies' folder and let it copy.
7. Close iTunes and unplug your iPhone.
8. On your iPhone go to the iPod APP, then Movies and play the CADclip.
The rest is up to you.
If anyone has any suggestions as to a better process just add a comment.
Can anyone suggest a good APP for downloading directly to your iPhone . . . . iDownloads ?