Monday, January 07, 2008

REVIT Implementation Tips

Below is a video slide show describing a few tips and guidelines
when implementing your REVIT product(s).
Click the 'Play > ' button above.
To summarize the slide show above you need to:
1. Mark up a set of exiting plans with color coded pens
2. Compare it to what Autodesk supplies
3. Build or Seek out the missing content and symbology
4. Put it all in your Template file(s)
5. Start a simple (as possible) Pilot Project
6. Maintain the Template file(s)

3 comments:

Laura Handler said...

I don't see it...

Laura
bimx.blogspot.com

Daryl Gregoire said...

Maybe you were too early...can you play the slide show video now?

Daryl Gregoire said...

A message to the Google humans and the Google Robots > Unlock my blog !

Every Monday I send the same stupid reply message to Google after they send me the same stupid automated apology on behalf of the Google Robots for locking down my blog. It's been 9 weeks since REVIT ROCKS has been locked down wothout warning.

I will get back into blogging as I own www.revitrocks.com anyway but with a different 'non-free' provider that is FOR SURE.

In the mean time if anyone is reading this I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'

Google Blogger sucks !