Above is a 10 minute demonstration on using
REVIT MEP (RME) to create an HVAC, Secondary Supply Air System.
Here's how we do it.
1. We Link in the Architectural Model.
2. Copy/Monitor the Levels and Rooms after synchronizing the phases between the two files.
3. Run the 'IES' Heating and Cooling load calculations to get the Air Flow requirements.
4. Choose a room and insert 2 Air Terminals (190 CFM diffusers) at 8'-0" and 1 VAV Unit (380 CFM ) at 9'-0".
5. Create the 'logical system' to include the 2 terminals and one piece of equipment.
6. Convert the 'system' to 1 of 5 Ductwork routing options using the Ductwork conversion rules.
Are here's what it looks like when it's' done.
I can feel that air moving already !