Sunday, July 31, 2011

Daryl's REVIT Oath

CADclips Announces New $39 and $99 REVIT Video Training Tutorial Subscription


I do alot of teaching and the above REVIT Oath is provided to all REVIT Students who need to Learn REVIT and get into the REVIT mind set.

READ IT OUT LOAD and READ IT PROUD !

CAD is out, BIM is in.
I will be adding 'REVIT Expert' to my resume.
I will clear my mind of all AutoCAD knowledge.
All objects are drawn real world size.
All Annotation objects are View Specific and REVIT Controls the Scale.
I will keep my Left hand poised over the ESC key and my Right hand on the Mouse. (pencil in mouth).
I Understand that with Change and Knowledge comes Anguish and Frustration but I will Persevere.
These are my friends in this order: Project Template, Levels, Grids, Floors, Walls, Roofs, Discipline Specific Content.
I will not be afraid of Worksets and Linking Files.
The 'Align' tool is my best friend.
I will learn the difference between Instance Properties and Type Properties.
I will create 3D Perspective Views, Sections and Elevations that I have no intension of printing.
I promise to look busy when I can get the work done in half the normal time.
CADclips WILL show me the way.

No comments: