1. Create a new local file every day and over write the previous file.
2. Check out and borrow what you need for editing.
3. Save and sync and relinquish as often as possible or when you leave your desk.
4. Use Reload Latest to do a one way loading of other peoples changes (if nothing has changed it will tell you).
5. Don’t leave an open project hanging for any length of time (ie: on the phone, in a meeting, away for lunch etc).
6. Save, Sync and relinquish and close the local file at the end of the day.