Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dedicated CAD Job Search Engine !

I have found a great new, much required website
completely dedicated to CAD Job search for both Staff and Employers !
They have asked me to critique the site and aside from some of the minor mis-placed Autodesk terminologies, I have tried it out and it works great.
We need a site like this and I'm sure it will grow. And yes there are REVIT jobs and resumes.
Give it a look see. It's free and you can go ahead and post your information or browse the current jobs and talent available.
It appears to be US oriented but I am hoping it goes global scale or at least up here to Canada.
They are out of San Fran. and I'm sure they welcome your comments.

1 comment:

mickielou said...

was just curious as to how many experience Revit users were looking for work in Florida, we are not hiring right now, and they want you to pay to look. No Thanks! If you know somewhere I can get this info free - that would be nice,
mccoymichele@juno.com