Friday, May 18, 2007

Annotation Crop Region

Thanks to for posting this CADclip on their site.

Have you ever tried to crop a view and the dimensions (or some of them) don't get cropped ?

Well REVIT introduced the 'Annotation Crop' region to solve this problem. The reason is: The objects that the dimensions or annotations are related to are still within the 'model crop' region even though the actual dimensions are not.

If you turn on the 'Annotation Crop' region you will see a new 'Green' crop region that will solve the problem.

By default the primary views in revit do not have the 'annotation crop' region turned on but it is completely available.

Below is a great CADclip link explaining how to use the new 'annotation crop' region.


(click the link above to play the CADclip or right click and "save target as..." to download)

1 comment:

Daryl Gregoire said...

A message to the Google humans and the Google Robots > Unlock my blog !

I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Every Monday I send the same stupid reply message to Google after they send me the same stupid automated apology on behalf of the Google Robots for locking down my blog. It's been 9 weeks since REVIT ROCKS has been locked down wothout warning.

I will get back into blogging as I own www.revitrocks.com anyway but with a different 'non-free' provider that is FOR SURE.

In the mean time if anyone is reading this I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Google Blogger sucks !