Monday, October 29, 2007

REVIT MEP Heating and Cooling Calculations

When I clicked the 'calculate' button in my REVIT MEP Heating and Cooling Calculations the calculation process kind of just hung there.

So after a little investigation I learned that there was a 3rd party (IES) that was not working properly.

After running the installation from the link below and restarting my REVIT MEP it all worked beautifully.

Below is the IES installation link:
http://www.iesve.com/downloads/installVE57.msi

Here's a snapshot of the cool report that it generates.

2 comments:

Tapupartforpres said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daryl Gregoire said...

A message to the Google humans and the Google Robots > Unlock my blog !

I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Every Monday I send the same stupid reply message to Google after they send me the same stupid automated apology on behalf of the Google Robots for locking down my blog. It's been 9 weeks since REVIT ROCKS has been locked down wothout warning.

I will get back into blogging as I own www.revitrocks.com anyway but with a different 'non-free' provider that is FOR SURE.

In the mean time if anyone is reading this I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Google Blogger sucks !