Tuesday, September 18, 2007

RST 2008 Coping Steel Intersections

Thanks to for posting this tutorial on their site.

REVIT Structure 2008 'Coping' Video Tutorial.




(in the video above I say REVIT 'Architecture' which is incorrect. It is 'Structure'.)
There are a couple new buttons that showed up in REVIT Structure 2008 for 'Coping'.

That is 'coping' not 'copying'........right.

Coping is fun. Coping is easy. Coping simply rocks!

View the video above to see how the REVIT developers have made another cool 3D modeling feature one step easier to use.

1 comment:

Daryl Gregoire said...

A message to the Google humans and the Google Robots > Unlock my blog !

I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Every Monday I send the same stupid reply message to Google after they send me the same stupid automated apology on behalf of the Google Robots for locking down my blog. It's been 9 weeks since REVIT ROCKS has been locked down wothout warning.

I will get back into blogging as I own www.revitrocks.com anyway but with a different 'non-free' provider that is FOR SURE.

In the mean time if anyone is reading this I have started to post Videos on You Tube. Search for 'CADclip'.

Google Blogger sucks !